Article / Data warehouse cms software

Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Article / Data warehouse cms software

I have a project to store a lot of data. Articles, stories, and
encyclopedia type stuff. My first thought was to use a wiki (wikimedia)
as it makes the contents easily searchable, but what about other cms
systems like wordpress?

My question is, do any of you store lots of content which can be edited
occasionally, searched often, and constantly has new stuff added? What
do you use to store it in?

Another great benefit would be an easily backed up system, obviously a
wordpress/db or wiki/db would be easily backed up. But I also need the
ability to print in a basic format. And if I could access it and read on
my phone it would be even better.

I appreciate your thoughts and input!

Nathan England