Re: ubuntu and kvm

Author: Nathan England
To: michael, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ubuntu and kvm

Your experience generally sums up every attempt I've made at making
things work with any of the *buntu versions. I have spent enough time to
get really frustrated with it and eventually go to something else.

For a short time I was concerned because Fedora was too unstable with
systemd, ubuntu just sucks for everything beyond running from a live
disc (and even that half the time), and openSuSE while awesome would
suddenly crap out after a few reboots. Never really figured that one out
and was really disappointed.

Finally with Fedora 21 things are stable again. F20 got better later in
its life.