Re: OnePlus One invites

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OnePlus One invites

Interesting, nice heads up here -
      thanks too.  This explains why I saw some rumblings about the play
      services, but don't follow trends close enough to see this.

      My battery life was poop on KK already, why I said heck with it
      and went forward, so far it's no worse really, hopefully the
      nightly includes some of th recent workarounds.

      -mb