Re: Write on PDFs

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Write on PDFs

I'd posted not long ago on my g+ about
      this - Master PDF Editor.

http://code-industry.net/free-pdf-editor.php

      Pretty slick, works great so far, free for non-commercial use.

      -mb

      On 02/23/2015 10:30 AM, Michael Havens wrote:

How does one do it? I don't want to print one up
        and thenscan it back in. I've been told:

  with Scribus, you have to start a new document and create
          a graphics

  frame, then import the pdf file into that graphics frame.
          You can then add

  text boxes and type your text, and then export as a new
          pdf.

well, I import the PDF but the import is blank. Is there a
          new way to do it?