Re: Vulnerable??

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Vulnerable??

Problem is I'm finding this morning all
      the hardware vendors that use linux under their os, which is
      pretty much all of them these days from a few $100k routers and
      switches to my dd-wrt box at home, even storage, firewalls, etc.
      Clients want a fix, now waiting on the vendors again.  :\

      Shellshock was the same way, some cases took weeks.  Funny how my
      Cisco's and Arista's are vulnerable to things like shellshock, but
      my dd-wrt box wasn't.  I don't think so lucky with this one
      though.

      -mb