Re: wget

+ (text/html)
Author: James Dugger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: wget
You need to specify the complete url to and including the name of actual
image. Go to the actual display of the image right click on the image and
select copy image url. go to your command line and type:

wget -r

then hit ctrl-v or cmd-v (on mac) and press enter.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Michael Havens <> wrote:

> H0w can I us wget to retrieve the photos here
> <http://the-book-of-gimp.blogspot.com/p/chapter-2-photograph-retouching.html>.
> I tried:
>
> wget -r
> http://the-book-of-gimp.blogspot.com/p/chapter-2-photograph-retouching.html
>
> but it didn't download the pictures. It downloaded a bunch of web pages.

James

*Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-h-dugger/15/64b/74a/>*