OT- Can anyone help me to find a job?

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: PLUG
Subject: OT- Can anyone help me to find a job?
My children are in Lima, Peru (South America). I need a job that can travel
so I can make money while I visit them and so I don't have to look for a
new job when I move to Florida (it costs $500 to fly from Florida to Peru
as opposed tho $800 from Phoenix to Peru <if I'm lucky>). My skills are
very limited. I had a head injury in '84 and, as a result, am now on
disability. Being on SSDI means I can not make more than $1089 so, as you
can see, I don't need to make much. Can anyone ask me what I need to say to
provide needed information?