Re: FTTH Areas

+ (text/html)
Author: Todd Millecam
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: FTTH Areas

> On 2014-12-04 12:06, Stephen Partington wrote:
>
>> the google fiber rollout this is changing alot right now as Cox is
>> getting ready to announce gigabit speeds
>> https://fiber.google.com/newcities/

I've worked with Cox as an ISP in the past, I won't work with them again if
I can avoid it. I do enough sys admin stuff and prefer to use a VOIP setup
at my house so uplink speed is as important to me as downlink and Cox's
packet shaping and uplink throttling gave me more headaches than vascular
dilation.

--
Todd Millecam