Re: FTTH Areas

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: FTTH Areas
most of the fiber areas are the really new locations. however due to the
google fiber rollout this is changing alot right now as Cox is getting
ready to announce gigabit speeds in order to compete with google fiber.

https://fiber.google.com/newcities/

http://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/2014/10/26/cox-internet-gigabit-high-speed-phoenix/17949237/

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Todd Millecam <> wrote:

> I'm a long time linux guy looking to move back home to Phoenix/Maricopa
> county. I was wondering if anyone knew of neighborhoods that already have
> fiber hooked up in the Phoenix area so I can know where to start my
> house-hunting at.
>
> --
> Todd Millecam

Stephen