Thank You

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Thank You
Hi,

I've been on the PLUG list since maybe 1999.

I want to thank everyone for your help! I am running Linux on my
workstation and am planning to build a web server from scratch to
include BIND and email. I'm sure I will need help understanding some of
the finer points.

I was introduced to Linux in 1997 by a friend. In those days I mostly
played with Linux. Today I use and do some admin stuff in a production
environment.

I want to thank all of you for helping me get to this point.

Keith

--
Keith Smith