Re: VirtualBox

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: VirtualBox

I've never had it flip on and off, few
      times with a new laptop I'll try to start vbox and realize the vt
      setting is off after a minute of scratching my head, but not
      revert randomly.

      See if there is a bios update too.  Seems no one bothers to make
      anything right the first time since microsoft perfected the "ship
      crap and patch later" game.

      You want really odd bios, my newest dell laptop after about a
      month of use with only suspends will start turning itself back on
      back on.  Even with a poweroff now, I have to literally 5 second
      poweroff to make it stay down or it'll just start booting again.
      Ghost in the shell, or at least acpi functions.

      -mb