wild card SSL cert not working

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: wild card SSL cert not working

Hi,

I am moving multiple websites to a new physical server running CentOS
6.6. The old server is CenOS 6.5.

I have several wild card certs. They worked well on the old server.

I copied the certs to the new server and configured both http.config and
ssl.conf like the old server. I obviously must have missed something.

I have two issues.

First:

I have two vhosts, one is a content site and the other is the shop. The
templates are integrated so it looks like one site.

The problem is I can get one or the other to use the cert. If I comment
out the vhost for one of the sites in ssl.conf the other uses the SSL as
expected. If I leave both vhosts defined in the ssl.conf the first one
gets the cert and the other does not.

I need both to use the SSL cert otherwise I end up with broken links.

Second:

On another site that has a different SSL cert, I get "This Connection is
Untrusted" when I try to access the secured server for this site.

This config worked on another server... I must have overlooked
something. Any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks!
Keith

--
Keith Smith