Re: VirtualBox

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen M
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: VirtualBox
Alright here is whats going on. When I load any of my VMs, they state the
BIOS is 2006. I am not sure how to load the BIOS from the GUI. I looked
online but found nothing that has helped. I have enabled VT-x/AMD-V but
that doesn't do anything. So far I can't figure how to load the BIOS and
correct the date.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707