Re: liksys WRT54G

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: liksys WRT54G
I can't reset to default. I tried the quick method (press reset for 30
seconds)and the other way (press 30 seconds, while pressing unplug for 30
seconds and then continue pressing and plug back in and hold 30 more
seconds). Well, I changed the password to the router and lost wifi
connectivity and it won't accept the new password.... or the oldone.... but
I don't need wifi off that router because wifi off of the qwest router
started working again as soon as I lost connectivity off of the wrt.

Lisa,
I wish that I could bring it to an installfest because I am so afraid of
bricking my device; but I live in Cottonwood and work EVERY Saturday.