VM config question

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: VM config question

Hi,

As you might recall I asked about the best way to setup multiple VM's
for LAMP testing. Thank you everyone who commented!

I just installed Mint 17 KDE on my test server. I want to install
multiple VM's on top of that. I'm doing it this way because this is how
I have my workstation and laptop configured. Easier to stay consistent.

My question is, on my test box can I create multiple VM's that I can
launch and be able to see the web output outside of the test box?

Currently I have a LAMP dev server setup locally that I can see on other
computers on my local net by placing the IP and domain in the hosts
file. The vhost are named like example.local.

I'm hoping I can give each VM it's own IP and be able to see it's output
in the same way.

Is this possible. Any gotchas I should be aware of?

Thanks!!

--
Keith Smith