Installfest this Saturday, 10/18 at Gangplank in Chandler

+ (text/html)
+ GPParking-1-300x191.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: Walter Mack
To: PLUG
Subject: Installfest this Saturday, 10/18 at Gangplank in Chandler
The next Plug/AzLoco installfest will be held from 10am to 4pm at
Gangplank in Chandler.

260 S Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225

Free Public parking just across the street next to Circle K.

GPParking 1 300x191 Chandler, Arizona
<http://gangplankhq.com/wp-content/uploads/GPParking-1.jpg>

*Who* Anyone interested in Linux is welcome. We can just chat or we can
install almost any version of Linux on your computer (you must bring
everything needed to use your computer (e.g. monitor, keyboard, cords,
etc).

*What:* We can install most Linux distributions. We are also happy to
fix problems, answer questions or simply discuss free software. We meet
the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month from 10 AM until 4 PM unless we
cancel or reschedule due to a holiday.

*What to bring:* You need to bring everything required to use your computer.
Walter