Re: internet problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: internet problem
sorry.... I had to go to work...... now back to the problem! unfortunately
everyone is in bed but me. is there a way to get the router to give ip
addresses without rebooting? the computer isn't the fastest to boot (it was
a vista machine). WHile I was at work I was told to check that the cable
didn't go bad so whe I got home tonight I tried another cable praying that
was the problem. Unfortunately not!
Oh.... I think you guys misunderstood.... I was saying 'got it' to Gilbert
(the message before my last one.