Re: apt-get

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: apt-get
Mike,

If you go to the Debian web site, and click on Debian Packages, you can
search by package name and contents of all packages. Search the contents of
all packages to find a file in a particular package. From there you can
download the package and extract the file. Not sure why you just want the
file and not the whole package.

Mark