Shared hosting Position available

+ (text/html)
Author: Sesso
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Shared hosting Position available
Hello again. We are hiring in our shared hosting department. :)

The Technical Support Officer will provide administration and technical support on Linux and Windows systems. The TSO position requires strong independent problem solving and self-direction skills.
Full-Time evening hours.
4pm-12pm Sun-Thurs
Chandler Office
Job Duties:
Monitor servers (Nagios, OpenNMS)
Backup systems (r1soft)
IP Delegation and networking setup
Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Configure / add new services as necessary.
Firewall configurations
Requirements:
cPanel Experience or shared hosting environment

Experience using Linux CentOS and / or RHEL
Successfully completing an assessment exam.
Preferred:
Associates Degree is highly preferred or relevant work experience
Benefits:
Casual dress code
Health Insurance
Paid Holidays