Re: microsoft, IBM, and how to kill a big company....

Author: techlists@phpcoderusa.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: microsoft, IBM, and how to kill a big company....

Real missed opportunity. M$ could have made some cool stuff, and they
did and we owe them for where we are at today. I just wish they would
have made a leaner O/S and focused just on the O/S and dev tools. They
seemed to understand how to make things intuitive and easy. I really
like Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications.

I only use Windows for testing with IE and one app that runs only on M$.

They should have read the books Good to Great, Tribes, and Purple Cow.