Re: Aaron Swartz movie

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Aaron Swartz movie
Am 04. Sep, 2014 schwätzte Shawn Badger so:

moin moin,

> I watched that a couple weeks ago, what a great story.
> I am still amazed at the ignorance of the FBI when it comes to what is
> considered a computer crime.

Can we show it at PLUG? I think Aaron would recommend just showing it :).

I have contacted takepart to see if we can have a screening.

ciao,

der.hans

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 1:02 AM, der.hans <> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> hadn't heard about this movie. I did hear an ad for a movie with Lessig in
>> it today, but only heard his name, not the ad. Not sure if there's
>> something else with him coming out.
>>
>> http://www.takepart.com/internets-own-boy
>>
>> Tim Berners-Lee         ...     Himself
>> Cory Doctorow   ...     Himself
>> Peter Eckersley         ...     Himself
>> Lawrence Lessig         ...     Himself

>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3268458/?ref_=nm_knf_t3
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
>> #  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
>> #  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
>> #  -- St. Augustine

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,
#  keine Ahnung und keinen (.)plan. -- die Toten Hosen