ot: problems

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: PLUG
Subject: ot: problems
first certain keys sometimes don't work unless I hold the key down and then
after a time the character will appear (sometimes multiple times). So it
was recomended I pop the keys off and clean under them. So I do and it
doesn't fix the problem. No problem. I'll stick it under my table and
attach wireless periphiels too it. Then I need to go visit my kids. So I
figure I'll suffer with the keyboard problem. The day I left for Miami (at
the airport) the hardware internet switch would not turn on. Then, after I
arrive in Miami, I turn on the computer and a notice appears at boot saying
that 'the cooling fan is not operating properly'. What problem do you think
is causing this? I called my dad and he said it sounds like the hard disk
is going bad. He also said maybe the keyboard controller (because of the
internet switch).