Request for substitute teacher for GateWay Community College…

+ (text/html)
Author: Anthony Radzykewycz
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Request for substitute teacher for GateWay Community College's Linux Program
To Whom It May Concern:

Hello, my name is Anthony Radzykewycz. Currently, I am the sole
instructor/program lead for the Linux program at GateWay Community College.
My immediate director has requested that I find someone willing to
substitute for me, in case I am not able to attend class for any reason. I
have spoken with Dennis Kibbe, and he informed me that there are
registered substitutes/teachers for Linux that hang out in the PLUG forums.
As of now, I have no specific dates on when we would be needing this, but
having someone is very important to us. If this individual would also be
interested in teaching at GWCC, we would be interested in this position
leading into that opportunity, as we build on our program. If you could let
me know if anyone in the group is qualified (5 years working experience
with Linux and preferably some college credits) and interested, it would be
greatly appreciated. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail. I
would be very happy to speak with you. Thank you for your time.

Anthony Radzykewycz