Re: Question About System 76 Hardware

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Question About System 76 Hardware
On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:29 PM, der.hans <> wrote:
> Am 30. Aug, 2014 schwätzte Mark Phillips so:
>
> moin moin,
>

>> For all of you System 76 users, do you recommend the extended warranty for
>> 3 years? In other words, do you find you need this warranty, or is the
>> standard 1 year warranty enough?

Hi Mark - The insurance I get is a protective case/bag for the object
- if you have a tradition of putting the laptop away, it lasts longer
- less scratches too. Insurance comes in many forms - not all
financial.

of course hassle removal can be priceless - make sure replacement
covers overnight shipping to/from your hotel/resort location.
Concierge level service could make insurance worth it.