Phoenix Unix Professionals Group

Author: trent shipley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Phoenix Unix Professionals Group
I see no reason to incorporate PLUG. However, good arguments were put
forward for a non-profit Linux Users Group, especially for more
professional Linux users.

Given the arguments Lisa put forward I'd say it makes sense to widen
to scope to Unix. It would also make sense to narrow the scope from
all users to the more select group of professionals. Or maybe a Unix
interest group in a local ACM chapter.

Is anyone interested in that kind of project?

Does anyone object to using the PLUG list to start a non-profit
Phoenix Unix Professional thingy?