google talk

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: PLUG
Subject: google talk
I messed up installing xfce (meaning that I should not have done it).
Before I installed it I could use google hang outs chat and video chats.
Now when I try starting a hangout I get two errors. The first is, 'Could
not load Google Talk Plugin,' and the second reads, 'Could not load Google
Talk Plugin Renderer.' Apparently (so I've read) everything works fine with
Chromium but (as my previous message states) chromium no longer works. Has
anyone here experienced the same thing and resolved this issue?