Re: Google Domains

Author: techlists@phpcoderusa.com
To: michael, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Google Domains
Godaddy does have it's dirty laundry. And they are one of the best if
not the best vhost provider. GoDaddy was the first, as far as I know,
and is the most egregious in breaking apart what used to be the total
vhost package.

I hosted my business website with them for years. I really liked their
webmail. When I switched to a mail client I had to move to their top
trier vhosting package to get imap. What started out as $4/mo hosting
ended up as $12/mo hosting once I added everything back in that I
needed. That is why I moved on.