sftp in caja

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: PLUG
Subject: sftp in caja
I got caja up and one of the book marks is a link to sftp to a remote box.
I can go in and look at the files in my other box and that is good. Well,
there is another computer I want to bookmark too. So I scroll down the side
panel to 'Browse Network' and the network screen opens a 'Windows Network'
icon. I double click that and an info window appears stating:

Unable to mount location
Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory

So my question is.... how do I fix this?