Help with finding Linux apps for editing HTML/Movies/Images

Author: techlists@phpcoderusa.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Help with finding Linux apps for editing HTML/Movies/Images

Hi,

About 6 months ago I switch to Kubuntu and am trying to stay with Linux
for my workstation. I need to find a couple tools that will help me
with that goal. I am a LAMP dev not a designer, however, occasionally I
need to edit am image or create a button. I also need to work with
HTML/CSS.

Any recommendations on:

1) Graphics editor

2) Movie editor for YouTube tyle stuff

3) (X)HTML editor - would like a wysiwyg editor where I can look at the
code and switch views so I can see what the HTML/CSS might look in a
browser.

Thanks in advance for your input. Please no flame wars.

Keith