Re: OT: Test -1405-23- disregard this

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Test -1405-23- disregard this
I sent Joe the logs several days ago. Unfortunately, the majority of
the logs say that the email is being accepted for delivery, so it's
disappearing somewhere after it hits his server.

I'm guessing that it's an overly aggressive spam filter with a terrible
policy of just deleting whatever it thinks is spam which is just about
everything, apparently.

Brian Cluff