Donation/Recycling + Small Request

+ (text/html)
Author: denise
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Donation/Recycling + Small Request
First: Can anyone recommend somewhere to donate or recycle old computer
equipment? Nothing big and I'm not sure if it is of any use, but I
wondered if there are any good alternatives to the St. Vincent/Goodwill
route.

Second: Would someone from the "core PLUG team" please email me privately?
I would like some advice but don't want to post publicly. [Hans - I tried
contacting you off list but since you didn't respond I'm guessing either it
wasn't the best email address or you're (understandably!) busy.]

Thanks in advance!
denise