Re: How to share network printer w xp box?

Author: joe@actionline.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to share network printer w xp box?

After downloading the printer driver from the link you provided, I still
can't get printing to work from my wife's xp computer.

The link you provided said that it was for a PostScript driver, but as
far as I know, I am not using the HP LaserJet 4 Plus as a PostScript
printer.

Downloading from the link you provided, it said that the downloaded
file would be lj632en.exe (on the xp machine). So, I executed that file
and it said that it was extracting 21 files, but it did not say where it
put those files.

How can I find them?