Fwd: dnscheck, in memory of Larry Thiel

+ dnscheck.sh (application/x-sh)
Author: Eric Shubert
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Fwd: dnscheck, in memory of Larry Thiel
Here's a little something that Larry left for us, some time ago in fact.
It's a handy little script for determining what sort of response time
you're getting from various dns resolvers.

I think it's pretty nice piece of code as is, though as he mentioned, it
could still use a little improvement. I don't know if a newer version
ever came about or not. Someone may want to 'dig' into it a little. (pun
intended)

Thanks Larry.