Re: OT ?? HostGator propagation issue ??

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT ?? HostGator propagation issue ??
I changed the name servers to the HG native ones

ns128.websitewelcome.com
ns127.websitewelcome.com

and when I did a whois they show.

I'm trying a trace route and It returns "Unable to resolve.....".

------------------------
Keith Smith

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:36 PM, "Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr." <> wrote:

Google is showing OLDTOWNHOSTING.NET is setup on the following 2 DNS
servers...
ns128.websitewelcome.com
ns127.websitewelcome.com

When performing a whois, both domains list NS1 and NS2. I believe
depending on your zone files, that the issue should propagate out if
what google is listing is old information.