Re: (OT) I urge everyone to oppose TPP

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: (OT) I urge everyone to oppose TPP
No. As described in the article, this negotiation is being conducted
behind closed doors. We only know about it through leaked documents.''

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/8/5190600/wikileaks-releases-new-documents-exposing-secret-trans-pacific

Perhaps you can track them down, I do not choose to try.