Re: openGL probglem

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: openGL probglem
On 2014-01-06 14:50, Michael Havens wrote:
> How has fglrx been disastrous? Maybe you should give me the
> configs and stuff.

fglrx caused X to die every time I tried to use it with anything more
complex than glxgears on my old laptop, which had an older Radeon card.
They may have improved it since then. If it works for you, then
fuggeddabouttit, but it's always good to have a backup plan.

http://crow202.org/~mhgraham/xorg.radeon.conf for the xorg.conf .
NOTE: For accelerated anything to work with the "radeon" module, you
need to rmmod fglrx and modprobe radeon.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity