help desk 4 windoz / mak

+ (text/html)
Author: Lyle Tuttle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: help desk 4 windoz / mak

Looks like an opening for LINUX education and assistance to
me.........YOU can help save them money and at the same time increase the
number of LINUX users here in Phoenix.

Veterans -Thank You
For Your Service To Our Country: Effective January 2014
Optical-IP-Networks will provide Disabled Veterans in the Phoenix metro
area with complimentary help desk services on an “as-available” basis for
their personal Windows® or Mac OS®, LAN and MAN devices. Call
480-381-2380 for a discussion of your performance problems or issues and
we will work together on a needs assessment, or email

. Other professional resources
might be engaged as required based on skills and geographical locations.
If you need a Windows® or Mac OS® device contact us so we can see if we
can find a sponsor for you. See Joseph Hobbs profile on LinkedIn.

                This email is free from viruses and malware because
avast! Antivirus protection is active.