Re: Google’s Location History Browser Is A Minute-By-Minute …

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Google’s Location History Browser Is A Minute-By-Minute Map Of Your Life
On 2013-12-19 07:05, keith smith wrote:
> http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/18/google-location-history/

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 tells me "you have no
location history for the last 30 days". I set my tablet to not report
any location data at all when I got it, though. The data is definitely
coupled to a google account, and I haven't hooked this tablet up to a
google account either.

I wonder what this would show if I enabled location data, then coupled
the tablet to my gmail account. I'd try this later if I knew that I
could uncouple it and have that work properly.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity