Re: MP490 printer

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: MP490 printer
What I see seems 'good'...
There are 'production' and 'development' (dev) libraries for most packages.
You probably need to install whatever 'popt-dev' is availble to your system.
What are you compiling in?

Also, compile with something like:
./configure && echo GOOD
make && echo GOOD

If you don't see GOOD, it ain't...    :)

If you get *REALLY* stuck, I can provide you a user to fire a reverse SSH to
my box so I can login to yours. We can use screen to share a terminal and
I'll give you a hand.
ET