Re: CUPS Interface Script

+ (text/html)
+ ATT001.txt (text/plain)
Author: Dwayne
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: CUPS Interface Script
M  Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. From: David LopezSent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 17:45To: Main PLUG discussion listReply To: Main PLUG discussion listSubject: Re: CUPS Interface Scriptleei have messed with the server script before and to grab and keep errors, this is what i placed at the beginning of the script:LogLevel debug2LogDebugHistory 500
MaxLogSize 1mMaxClientsPerHost 10Listen localhost:631the attributes must have proper case as per the cups docs:   web address is: http://localhost:631/
look at /var/logs/cups/error_logand look for the line: Loaded configuration file "/etc/cups/cupsd.conf"look for any errors after that. i found that several attributes were no longer used so i removed them.
let us know how u solved it.david