RE: Debian Boot Problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Phoenix Linux Users
Subject: RE: Debian Boot Problem
The strangest part of the problem is that the machine started to boot again
without any changes. I went into recovery mode, poked around to check that
grub was configured correctly, ran shutdown -h now, and then it was able to
boot normally. It rebooted correctly several times after that, so I stopped
worrying about it.

Thanks for your help!