Re: libre office

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: libre office
I think your steps are wrong--> rather that just changing the suffix,
import the document (a text document) then from LO save it as a ots
file. So long as LO thinks it is working with a text file, you can't
"bold" anything. Once the file is imported into a format with
structure, the ability to bold can exist. Text files don't do bold.
that or what Larry said... that's the trick