Re: rotate screen

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: rotate screen
Stand on your head!

Actually, if you want anyone to answer, it would help if you told people
how you did what you did.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Michael Havens <> wrote:

> I rotated me screen upside down and can not undo it. How do I put it back?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.