Re: Moodle

+ (text/html)
Author: Kaoru Wilbur
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Moodle
Nice seeing all of you today.

Well, I wanted to do a little research going back to the beginning
installfest. Actually, and this is really interesting history- It was
September 2003! Yes. It was 10 years ago this month!

The person we helped organize the installfest with was George Gambill.
Myself and Rares Marian worked with him in organizing the event and
assisted users on the Debian installations. Good times!

There was great turn out today. A lot of great work you are doing!

Here's to another 10 years!!!!