Re: ot: wow

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ot: wow
well.... my interview was this morning and it went very well. it was a
panel interview (where there were for interviewers on the other side of the
table). I think it went very well and that I will get the job because they
asked me a question and my answer was one they had never heard before. at
least I hope that is a good thing!