NSA WWW Search Engine

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: NSA WWW Search Engine

 But we don't need a hundred Googles. Just one free, fair, intelligent
and comprehensive one. All we need to do is permanently erase all the
emails, phone calls and private correspondence illegally obtained by the NSA and then make their search technology and WWW archive available to
the rest of us. We already own the information and the software and are
paying the salaries of these engineers. It's been entirely funded, after all, with insanity-making amounts of your tax dollars.

http://www.theawl.com/2013/08/the-next-google-its-like-google-but-for-search