RE: possible solution

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: possible solution
Ohh! Apic and lapic! I had apic keep my computer from booting (or it died VERY soon after booting, I forget which).

So, yes, those can REALLY mess you up if your computer is sensitive to it.

(Note to self – next time someone is having trouble with lockups, ask them about apic and lapic!)

Gag – this is going to come from my NEW email address, which is still the same computer, company, and all that, but it’s a different domain now. So it won’t get posted.

Oh, well. Time to go fix my email address here on plug…

Rusty