Re: OT: wget in the news

+ (text/html)
Author: George Toft
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: OT: Windows Virtual Machine Software
Subject: Re: OT: wget in the news
Many companies' software policy states you can only use "approved"
software and they maintain a list of approved software. When I was in
the Navy, we lowly minions were not allowed to install any software on
the computers - only the technerds were allowed to do installs. There
are federal regulations that control this activity and it is an audit point.

Regards,

George Toft