Re: @@@ Pre-order your UBUNTU EDGE convergence phone today :…

Author: Paul Mooring
To: michael@butash.net, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: @@@ Pre-order your UBUNTU EDGE convergence phone today :) @@@
I think that's how a lot of people feel, I disliked unity enough to
finally switch distros and haven't looked back since. That being said, if
canonical can actually deliver on the dream of dropping my phone into a
dock and having a full Linux desktop and then just pulling it out and
taking it with me when I'm done, I'll put up with Unity without any
complaints at all.
--
Paul Mooring
Operations Engineer