Re: @@@ Pre-order your UBUNTU EDGE convergence phone today :…

+ (text/html)
Author: James Finstrom
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: @@@ Pre-order your UBUNTU EDGE convergence phone today :) @@@
I don't know if it is because I am cheap or if I am just cheap but $725 for
a phone just seems dumb to me.
I know that is what phones go for and I don't see it because the carrier
subsidizes it but paying the cash price for a phone is crazy.
Maybe these prices will come in line as all the carriers switch over to the
cash price model but it isn't worth it to me..

That said I did pick up the $9($12) arduino

James Finstrom

ಠ_ಠ **